About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Was it good for you too? We had a very nice holiday with my sisters on Christmas and my husbands family on the Sunday after. I did end up getting a camera...and a book on HTML :). Now I'll just have to figure them all out. I didn't get my enormous list of crafty projects done for Christmas but I'm fairly pleased with the quality of what did get done. How bout you? Get everything checked off your lists?

My husbands birthday is January 1st. We've celebrated with his mom and dad every year he's been in the States for it (he's National Guard, deployed 3 times in 10 yrs). They are going to be out of town this year so it falls to me. It will be nice to have a quiet time at home with his best friend and his friend's fiance. Frozen appetizers and homemade salsa....low stress :).

Now I plot craftiness for my niece's birthday. She'll be 7 in March. I'm making a lovely fairy dress and wings for her. I'm excited about it :). My youngest sister has a birthday in February and I'm plotting craftiness for that too, it probably won't be finished but she usually doesn't mind. That brings up a question, I haven't told my family about my blog because I don't want any spoiling of presents to happen. Do any of you hide your blogging for similar reasons?

0 comments: