About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Saturday, December 5, 2009
I have a million things on my Christmas sewing list and not a single one of them is getting done....not feeling inspired at the moment so instead, I'll tell you about some shops that I love!

  • The Soapbox.com is a Fabulous place to get rare and delightful perfumes, soaps, and lotions. Pretty much anything that smells like heaven can be found here. I am a diehard fan of Arcana and Villainess...
  • Modcloth.com Has beautiful dresses and some of the cutest jewelry, handbags, and house wares I've ever seen!
Guess I'll try to conquer some sewing now... :)

1 comments:

Liz said...

Good luck. I was so busy this weekend - I didn't get any sewing done either.