About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here goes....Everything....

Hello! This is my very first Blog ( unless it wasn't painfully obvious) so forgive the mistakes that are sure to be made.
Where to begin?! I have been reading Crafty blogs for months now and absolutely love sooo many of the wonderful ladies that write them. I don't know how they juggle everything in their lives but they have inspired me to try to add a Blog to mine.
I will likely be posting bits about my life, ideas "borrowed" from other blogs (with proper credit given), and any other old thing that pops into my head. That sums it up pretty well....now I just need to figure out how to work this program :) Cheers!

0 comments: