About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Monday, December 7, 2009
Have you ever tried to type with a squirmy 2 month old on your lap? I suspect many of you have. A bit challenging.
I am constantly amazed at the way so many of the blogging crafters handle family, careers, chores and crafting. They seem to do it with such grace and ease. That is part of why this blog is called Crafting Envy. Maybe if I visit their blogs often enough something will rub off on me... ;).

Some things on my project list are a quilt for the squirmy 2 month old girl (Elleanore). I started with this but its turned into something else entirely. I'll post pics when I can get some decent ones. My cell phone camera is not the best.
A stuffed robot for her older brother (Elliott) to hopefully be finished by Christmas. He's robot obsessed. Anyone have a good pattern for this sort of thing? I'm thinking square for ease of sewing :).
Christmas stockings for my two and my niece, an advent calendar for my mother-in-law, scrappy ornaments stuffed with coffee beans or spices for most everyone on my list(pics when I get a chance) , and a partridge in a pear tree...... Whew! Guess I should get started.

0 comments: