About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Monday, December 14, 2009



Something finally got finished! My niece's stocking is done. These pics are awful but until I get a real camera this is likely as good as it gets. I did the quilting on it before sewing the pieces together. I like how it turned out.




This is a close up of the little Swarovski crystals I put in each of the criss-crosses.






And hiding under the B is a burn hole from the little heater I was using to fix the gems in place. I switched to an iron after that. Live and learn.

2 comments:

Liz said...

It's beautiful. The crystals really add a nice touch!

Brigide said...

Thanks! Next up is a dinosaur leg stocking for my son...