About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well, finally!

   Blogger has been out of commission for me so I haven't gotten to post. Oh Noes!
   Anyway, some stuff to catch up on. I got some birthday gifts ordered and I love them all!


  These smell like summer in a bottle, very lovely.


   Still working my way through these, the Art + Quilt is coming in handy already.




   We went to the zoo and saw... Dinosaurs!





   Much to the insane terror of Elliott...



   We did manage to get through them but he was ready to leave after that.

   Crafting seems to be at a standstill as does exercise, cleaning and leg-shaving (tmi?)
  The Husband is out of town for most of the month so I'm sure my crafting disease will flare up again here soon. Must run, see yous later.

0 comments: