About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthday....of DOOM (not really, we're 2 yrs out)

7 am birthday photo....

   Ack! Today is the day...Today is the day I turn (cough cough wheeeeze) Okay, I said my age. Whew, glad that's over with. What? You didn't hear it? Well I'm not saying it again, so there.
   I've extracted promises of a breakfast made for me and a wine tasting and dinner I don't have to make so I guess I'll call this birthday a net gain.
   My beautiful and lovely sister B gave me the gift of smelling good with a gift certificate to this wonderful purveyor of perfume and seller of soap. My husband added his own to that and I'm holding out for another one from his mom. My mom bought me a new outfit I picked out so I can look nice at the wine festival. I also got a new game for my Wii (yay!) and the husband is going to make me cupcakes :).
    A lot of bloggers post lists from the past year, or things they are thankful for and those are nice (I suppose) but a tad boring and totally not me so instead I'm posting a link to other people's failures so If you're laughing on my birthday you're not laughing at me....see ya.

0 comments: