About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Thursday, May 13, 2010
   Hello there, long time no post. Bad blogger, bad. I do have a few things to say in my defense. There was a visit to a newly born baby last week and Mother's Day needed some attention in there and so did a few birthday's being celebrated this Sunday.
I finished up a blanket I made for that sweet little baby, it was lots of felt and my first tied quilt!


  Yes, I realize how awful these pics are but that's what you get when you don't remember to take pictures of your projects before you give them away. I really like the moon, had a lot of fun hand sewing her features.

   Speaking of Mother's Day, my sweety took me to Lynn's Paradise Cafe on Friday for an early sort of treat and I got flowers delivered later that day so not too shabby for me. Then we had dinner at my in-laws on Sunday and a close friend of ours kept filling up my wine glass and I just can't stand wasting good wine so I had myself a little hangover on Monday, thanks Daniel ;/.
   Anyhow, I had shopping to do for aforementioned birthdays on Tuesday and then Wednesday I was crazy dizzy all day and soooo sleepy. I'm thinking I have an iron deficiency going on. I seem to have trouble with that every now and then. So that's how you get to Thursday and me posting these incredible boring details about my life. Whew!
   One of the birthday presents is a shirt I painted for my little nephew and I may even get to post a very simple tutorial of it! It is way easy and I'm sure anyone with half a crafty bone in their body would know how to do it but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
   Well, I got me some more birthday things to finish up so I'll be going now. Keep an eye out for that tutorial.

0 comments: