About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
   Hi! It's been a little bit huh? Not that I've been doing anything useful with my time off. Nope. Just lazing about, eating chocolate and gaining weight. And taking pictures of my 6 month old sweetie.



   I did manage to set up an Etsy but our internet connection has been so flaky lately I haven't been able to post more than one item.
Anyway, I'm only posting now because I'm procrastinating on a blanket for an (as yet) unborn baby. I can't seem to maintain momentum when I get close to the end of something.
   On the plus side I've been dreaming all sorts of crafty things. I was wearing an awesome pair of earrings in my last dream and I'm going to try to make them, should be fun! I've been itching to do some pure art too, not practicality just beautiful decadent, hang on the wall art. Something I don't have to satin stitch because it won't be washed anytime soon. Sigh....maybe if I come into some funds I'll get to invest in some of these. Well, duty to unborn babes calls.


p.s. Why is it so hard to photograph rainbows? This one looks terrible zoomed in.

0 comments: