About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Sunday, April 18, 2010
   We are on day six of the potty training, so far so good. There have only been two pee accidents and 5 (yes 5) poo accidents..... It's been a day and a half since the last one though so I think we're making progress. Woot!

   The internet has been a bit flaky here this weekend. We had a tree taken down and it hit the lines on the way down so I guess it's to be expected. The tree we had cut down was a walnut tree so at least there will be less fuel for the devil squirrels at my house this year. That's one down and two more to go....


   I've been bitten by the writing bug. It's been a long time since I just wrote words because they were beautiful or terrible or important or idle. I love alliteration when I write, I can't seem to help myself when I get going on a string of words. Anyway, I've also been in a bit of a funk this week and not the good George Clinton kind. Not really depressed just a little down and cranky. I'm trying positive thinking and action to pull myself up and it seems to be working. I bet eating less and dropping some pounds would help a bit too :o


   Well, hope this weekend is treating you nice and all. Bye!

0 comments: