About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow!

We got almost no snow before Christmas this year. No snow before New Year either. This is the first time my little boy has been big enough to play out in it for long. I'm glad we went and got him some stylin' camo print rubber boots a couple of days ago :). We couldn't find his mittens though. Hmmm.....what is a crafty mom with a ton of fleece to do when she can't find her sons mittens? Make some! They aren't pretty up close but they serve to keep his hands from freezing off and took about 2 minutes, literally.



















He played for about 15 minutes and then came in for some warm cocoa.















Speaking of warm cocoa, one of my favorite ways to fix coffee or cocoa is to add an Ande's brand Cherry Jubilee chocolate piece and let it melt...mmmm. Tastes like chocolate covered cherries. They only sell them around Christmas, I bought 10 packs this year...hope they last till next christmas ;)

0 comments: