About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aaaagh! I feel like I'm going crazy over here. Spring cannot come quickly enough for me right now. So tired of being cooped up in the house and not being able to wear skirts.

    Everything is driving me crazy right now, the house is a wreck, my sewing area is a wreck, the kitchen is a wreck, the laundry is not done.

    I woke up thinking (wishing, wanting, Lusting) about the beach this morning. I can just see myself in a bright white tiered skirt with an aqua tank top and gold sandals in one hand and a big floppy sunhat on my head wandering down a white sandy beach....le sigh.

    Back in the real world it will be me and my husband's anniversary soon, February 14th to be exact. Six years and two kids later and we're still laughing and having fun.

    The fabric I designed and ordered from Spoonflower has been shipped and I'm excited to see how it turned out, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! It was for a birthday gift for one of my sisters. I'm not likely to make a February 4th deadline on it but I don't think she'll mind.

    I'll post some pictures of it once I get started on it.

0 comments: