About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Late Birthday's and Snow

        I'm mostly finished with the quilt top for my sister. She is a huge Cure fan so I put this together in Photoshop and had Spoonflower print it. I have some appliqued felt letters to put on it still but it's coming along. I picked up the batting and backing before the snow came down and trapped me in the house. If I'm super industrious it may only be one month late instead of two.
        I'm especially proud of the corners of the top. This is the first time I've done mitered corners on the border and they actually turned out pretty good. You can't really see them because they are black but hey, I know they're there.










        Speaking of snow, we just got about 6 inches and are due for 1 or 2 more. Not as much as some parts of the country but way too much for my liking. I'm getting more and more ready for spring every day....



0 comments: