About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm here, I promise

   It's been a bit of craziness round here. Valentines Day was our 7th anniversary :) and I was up the night before tossing my cookies into the toilet :( Not a lot of celebrating got done, but my sweet sweet husband took care of me and the children and still managed to load me up on chocolate and flowers. Thanks Sweetheart!



There were lots of little chocolate bars with flowers tied to them all over the house.




And then these.



   Other than illness, I have a deconstructed Spiderman costume I am working on for the boy and a couple of spring dress patterns to work up for the girl. Who, by the way, got her first haircut last week. I know most people don't cut a little girl's hair for a long time but she was getting a mullet and I just couldn't take it anymore...she looks much better now :)
   The weather here this week is going to be mild and sunny so I'll be starting my seedlings and getting my hands dirty, I can't wait! I'm ready for spring as you can tell by the blog redesign. No more snowflakes for me, please.    That's the news for now, stay tuned for a Spiderman costume debacle which is sure to be coming soon....

0 comments: