About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Monday, November 1, 2010

Eeeeek! It's November!





   Is it strange that I'm more scared now that Halloween is over? I am. SCARED. What am I scared of? Oh, well, you see, I'm scared of my house. I have to clean this awful mess up and keep it that way because I have guests coming over at the end of the month.
And I'm scared because I'm running out of time to think of fabulous gifts for my lovely family for Christmas. Time to think and then time to execute the making of them... oh boy, now I'm really really scared. I think I'm going to try to find a closet clean enough to hide in. See you later...maybe...

0 comments: