About Me

My Photo
Brigide
I am a frazzled mother of 2 (4yrs and 14 months)that stays at home and attempts to keep house while crafting.
View my complete profile

Followers

What I'm Sewing To

Thursday, March 4, 2010

How does your garden grow?

 : : :Our temperatures have finally climbed back into spring territory, thank goodness, so I spent the afternoon with Elliott planting some tomato seeds and weeding the front flower beds. They're about half done right now so no pics yet but when they are looking all pretty I'll put some up.

 : : :I'm only doing some herbs, sunflowers, and a few annuals this year. I did way too much last year and didn't use half of what was produced :(. So I scaled back and aim to really get some use out of what I plant.


 : : : Anyone else out there preparing their bit of earth for seedlings?

0 comments: